Sunday, March 29, 2009

Map the Soul!!!!!!!!

oh, goody!Epik High, my favorite Korean music group is finally out with a new album Map the Soul. Apparently, it has a English version and a Korean version but the MV was so freakin cool I can't even describe how cool it was(yes, IT WAS THAT COOL). So anyways, heres the lyrics and the links and stuff.

english Map the Soul
http://user-00.xanga.com/696961734/epik-high---map-the-soul-ft-tablo-myk-and-kero-one-lyrics/

Map the Soul Korean version with all da romanization and lyrics


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVIMh2OcorM

Epik High's lyrics are really deep so I need a moment to comteplate the connections between the lyrics and the MV and in the meanwhile, y'all can knock yourselves out over their new song!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is one odd, confusing (yet also awesome), and eccentric video/song. But I kind of liked it. That was cool. But you're right--it does need time to sink into your head. Maybe a lot of time, in my case. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want it korean lyrics...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need Korean Lyrics too!

    ReplyDelete